We are currently recruiting for a Web Developer who has an excellent understanding of PHP, MySQL and WordPress. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in small teams that are managed by a Project Leader or Scrum Master.
- Programming, configuration, management and maintenance of PHP solutions;
- Design and implementation of relational database schemes;
- Interface development for web-based applications;
The ideal candidate must also be experienced with working with WordPress at a PHP code level. This includes:
- Theme/Template integration and customization including working with custom child-themes
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Creation of custom post types
- Integration of stable plug-ins that conform with WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Setting and managing various permission levels for required user types
Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years of experience or more in a similar role.
We offer a professional career development path and salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Applications, including a detailed CV and samples of work, should be sent to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.