We are looking for a Senior Cloud administrator to join our ICT solutions team to lead new Office 365 migration projects while maintaining our existing clients.
- Provide hands-on cloud and infrastructure system administration & troubleshooting expertise
- Maintain functional expertise on the latest compute, storage, networking and virtualization technologies including surrounding industry best practices
- Deliver technology advisory and implementation services that extract and maximize business value for our clients
- Review and operational requirements with project teams, management and client services groups for deployment and ongoing support
- Develop functional prototypes, demo, testing and training environments as needed to support system administration activities
- Develop documentation for best practices as it relates to server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing technologies
- Deploying and migrating our clients to Office 365
- Managing existing Office 365 subscriptions and assist in deploying new policies and features
- Dealing with level 2 support issues related to Office 356
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics and identify trends
- Self-driven and resourceful with the ability to solve problems outside area of expertise
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt and operate within an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Driven to deliver the highest level of support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage program / project work with minimal supervision and supporting of the daily ticket queue.
- Ability and comfort learning new development concepts and technologies quickly.
- Self-Reliant, strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize, and interact with diverse audiences including supporting users with low technical fluency.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years of experience with cloud services administration + 6 years of on premises Microsoft servers administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, Exchange mail servers and Office 365 email environments.
- Able to implement security best practices.
- Able to troubleshoot advanced security technologies such as Single Sign On and Multi-factor Authentication.
- Knowledgeable of SMTP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, and routing.
- Working knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards including PowerShell scripting and encryption tools
- Experience with application security administration, segregation of duty and compliance management in a multi-platform environment
- Experience with end user and level three ticket support
Technical certificates from Microsoft, ITIL, Citrix etc., preferred.
We offer a professional career development path and salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Applications, including a detailed CV and samples of work, should be sent to our HR Manager on email@example.com, quoting reference number. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.