The selected candidate will be required to assist in the configuration, installation and daily administration of new and existing IT systems. The candidate will also have a role in supporting end-users.
Roles and responsibilities for this position will include:
- Providing Level 1 support for corporate users on Microsoft Office applications and operational systems
- Provide general desktop support, configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems
- Liaising with Level 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues
- Documenting internal systems and knowledge base articles
The ideal person should have:
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar position of troubleshooting and repairs
- Reliability and punctuality
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- IT literacy – comfortable working in a technical environment and, at a minimum, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Windows operating systems
- Fluency in English, good written and verbal communication skills
Candidates with basic knowledge covering up to ITILv3 Foundations and / or Microsoft MCP levels will be given preference.
Why you should join:
- Competitive remuneration package including health insurance;
- Full on the job training will be provided;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcome;
- Stable and strong international background;
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual firm with 25 different nationalities;
Applications, including a detailed CV, should be sent to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.