The selected candidate will be required to assist in the configuration, installation and daily administration of new and existing IT systems. The candidate will also have a role in supporting end-users and liaising with third party contractors.
Roles and responsibilities for this position will include:
- Providing Level 1 support for corporate users on MS Office applications and core user telecommunication tools
- Liaising with Level 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues and new projects
- Coordinating with suppliers for further support, routine maintenance and procurement of IT equipment
- Taking responsibility of office maintenance planning and obtaining the necessary information for upgrades or any other infrastructure requirements
- Documenting internal systems and knowledge base articles
- Monitoring servers and websites
The chosen candidate must possess a Microsoft Certification in Active Directory and a Degree or an Advanced Diploma in Computing and Information Systems together with 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role. Qualifications relating to Networks will be considered an asset. A pleasant personality and the ability to work under pressure are a must for this very dynamic position.
Applications, including a detailed CV, should be sent to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.