We are seeking for business and computing graduates to join our ERP team to assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of our clients’ Microsoft Dynamics based ERP system. This job is the ideal opportunity to put your hard studies into practice. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to dive in to the most up to date ERP software that Microsoft has to offer on the market.
Your experience and knowledge of ERP solutions and associated technologies are important in launching your career at Accreda.
This is a varied and interesting role involving all aspects of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP solutions from pre-sales prototype work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Assistance with assessment of Functional Requirements of implementations; Develop and document requirements specifications;
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Provision of support and training to end users on how to utilize the product efficiently and effectively;
- C/AL and AL Programming;
The ideal candidate will be required to hold business analysis skills, basic development skills and basic accounting concepts, while a Microsoft Certification in NAV development with experience in NAV customisations on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 -2018 is considered an asset.
Applications, including a detailed CV and samples of work, should be sent to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.