Your business may currently use business management software from other vendors, or you may wonder how they compare to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Making the decision to switch your company’s financial management system requires research and foresight. Having one integrated simple-to-use software which takes care of all your business needs is what makes the difference in your employees’ and whole business performance. An ERP system integrates internal and external management of information across an entire organization—embracing finance, accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, purchasing, job management, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions inside the organization, and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV vs Sage
Here are three top reasons why you should consider Microsoft Dynamics NAV over Sage business management software.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV can grow with your business. Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers outstanding scalability and performance based on the industry-standard Microsoft SQL Server, allowing you to scale from one to over 2,250 users on a single code base. Microsoft Dynamics NAV also offers strong overall functionality to help meet the needs of your business today, and in the future.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV smoothly integrates your financial processes with your other business operations. If you’re already using Microsoft Office and Windows, you’ll find that Microsoft Dynamics NAV is easy to use and works smoothly with the familiar Microsoft products you’re already using. What’s more, the underlying technology for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is based on a standardized architecture that lends itself to outstanding third-party product integration. Our customers often benefit from smooth integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and vertical or proprietary software.
- Microsoft is committed to enhancing and supporting our solutions now and in the future. Microsoft is investing significantly in the business management software industry. With a published statement of direction for all of Microsoft’s solutions, and 10 years of support (5 years Mainstream Support and 5 years Extended Support), you can purchase with confidence, knowing your solution will be enhanced and supported for years to come by one of the most reliable vendors in the industry.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV vs Oracle Applications
Here are three top reasons why businesses have selected Microsoft Dynamics NAV over Oracle applications, including PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and E-Business Suite solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV can scale with your business. Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides affordable scalability for your growing businesses. With benchmarked performance up to 2,250 users and rich functionality across financials, supply chain management, and customer relationship management, you can be confident in the ability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to meet the needs of your growing business. Using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides enterprise-level reporting, flexible decision-making support and timely, relevant business insight at a low cost with significantly high usability and flexibility.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides a low cost of ownership. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is engineered to cost-effectively support the changing requirements that are frequently necessary for customers to adapt, grow, and maintain a competitive edge in their business. Microsoft Dynamics NAV licensing is designed to be cost-effective. It is based on concurrent users versus named users and has no imposed user minimum or maximum, so it evolves with you for the life of your business.
- Microsoft offers an industry-leading vertical partner ecosystem. Microsoft is in a position to deliver vertical solutions to hundreds of different industries on a local basis; it can bring these solutions to market on a local level. Microsoft’s Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program offers solutions designed to meet the needs of specific industries. It can provide customers with the benefits of a rich portfolio of tested, reference supported solutions developed by ISVs that have met Microsoft’s highest solution and organizational certification standards.
Do you want us to give you more reasons why changing from your proprietary software to Microsoft Dynamics NAV is beneficial for your business? Send us an email and we would be more than happy to give you reasons why you should move to a worldwide used ERP solution.