Mainstream support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0, including 5.0 SP1, will end April 10, 2012 per the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy. Customers who are current on a service plan can continue to access the following benefits through CustomerSource:
- Previously released Upgrades, Updates, Service Packs, Fixes and Regulatory/Tax Updates
- Self-Help Support through Knowledge Base articles and online content
- Unlimited Online Training
- CustomerSource Community and Tools
Upgrading to MS Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 will open up a new window of opportunities, including the following additional benefits:
- Enhance personal productivity. Role Centers provide employees with RoleTailored views that empower them to accomplish more each day with a clear overview of relevant tasks and information.
- Connect, adapt, and grow. Flexible three-tier architecture simplifies the process of adding new functionality, integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 with other line-of-business systems and growing the solution as your needs change.
- Improve data exchange. Work with a truly connected business system. Web services make it easy to share data with other applications, while helping to maintain data integrity and security.
- Make data more usable with enhanced reporting. New layout and reporting options help you easily create visually appealing reports that communicate information effectively.
- Get more from your Microsoft investment. Even tighter integration with Microsoft® Office programs enables employees to access Microsoft Office Outlook®, Microsoft Office Excel®, and Microsoft Office Word from their Role Centers, so they can easily find, use, and share information.
Contact us now to upgrade to Dynamics NAV 2009, and start benefiting from these new features.